I race into the light.
I sail away into the sunset.
Am I leaving or arriving?
Is this fading in or fading out?
To greener pastures
I dAnCe On WaTeRs ShImMeRrInG
with last rays of sunlight.
crashing at the shore.
nestled among tall trees
Amazed as a child
Yet hesitant to alight
I stand in the corridor
A labyrinth of doors
Do I go
Left or right?
I follow the call
I am awash in nature’s colours fresh after rain
I walk on a carpet of grassy greens
Under an almost spotless blue sky
broken only by the calls of overhead birds
broken by the inner chatter of distant thoughts
Fierce winds blow my hair and resolve
I doubt, I question,
I listen, reassured
I love, I believe
ENDLESS JOURNEY >>>><<<< one destination
Some thoughts to ponder :
- The only journey is the one within.-Rainer Maria Rilke
- All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.-Martin Buber
- Every person is on a journey. Where you are right now is not your final destination.
- Have faith in your journey. Everything had to happen exactly as it did to get you where you’re going next! – Mandy Hale
- Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don’t think that you’ve lost time. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the NOW. And NOW is RIGHT ON TIME.-Asha Tyson
- I wandered everywhere through cities and countries wide.And everywhere I went, the world was on my side.
- Life is a journey, not so much to a destination, but a transformation.- Jim Britts
- It is always our own self that we find at the end of the journey. The sooner we face that self, the better.-Ella Maillart